Customized Training Solutions
Training programs are customized for your workplace needs. JB Communications provides engaging, informative, and comprehensive training services from workplace evaluation and consultation, program development, e-learning, and facilitation. A small sample of training programs include:
- Product-Specific Features & Benefits
- Successful Sales Strategies (Inside and Outside Sales)
- Customer Service
- Building Customer Relationships
- Effective Communication Skills (Interpersonal, Verbal, Non-Verbal, Written, etc.)
- Business Etiquette (Workplace, Telephone, Electronic Communication, Social Media, etc.)
- Managing Your Employees
- Train the Trainer
Contact JB Communications for your classroom and e-learning training needs, 504-512-0147.
As the percentage of the tech-savvy millennials rises in the workforce, the reliance on e-learning tools is growing. Many businesses, large and small are discovering a number of advantages to e-learning. Some of these include:
- Accessibility – 24 / 7 Accessibility from anywhere with an internet connection. It allows employees to learn at their own pace.
- High Information Retention – The interactive learning environment complete with relative games, videos, and assessments hold the employees’ attention and ensure they understand the material as they progress through the content.
- Consistency – E-Learning is consistent in the delivery of the information and its content. Everyone receives the same message in the same manner.
- Time and Cost Savings – E-Learning eliminates the cost of a classroom, travel, and reduces an employee’s time away from work.
- Quick Turnaround – New information about products, services, policies, etc. can be delivered to employees quickly.
Customized E-Learning programs can be integrated with your companies Learning Management System (LMS).
Louisiana Business Training Grants
JB Communications is an authorized training provider for the Louisiana Incumbent Workers Training Program (IWTP) and Small Business Enterprise Training Program (SBET). These programs provide employee training grants to qualified Louisiana businesses.
Louisiana Incumbent Workers Training Program (IWTP)
IWTP is designed to benefit business and industry by assisting in existing employees’ skill development and by increasing employee productivity and company growth. This is expected to result in the creation of new jobs, the retention of jobs that otherwise may have been eliminated, and an increase in wages for the trained workers. Click here for more information.
Small Business Enterprise Training Program
The IWTP Small Business Employee Training Program (SBET) is designed to benefit business and industry with 50 or fewer employees by assisting in the skill development of existing employees through individual, standardized (off-the-shelf) training. Employers are reimbursed for tuition and required textbooks and manuals once the training has been completed and proper documentation has been submitted to the Louisiana Workforce Commission (LWC). Training costs cannot exceed $3,000 per trainee per state fiscal year
(July 1-June 30). Funding is provided through the Incumbent Worker Training Account. Click here for more information.